School News ➤ Article 16063
Thumbnail Image for Article 16063Moving out of the district or relocating at the end of semester?
Posted Date: 11/13/2017

If you are moving out of USD 385 School District or relocating to another district school at the end of the Fall 2017 semester please contact Shelli Swan, our Registrar, to coordinate an appointment to withdrawal/transfer your student from Andover High School.  If you know your new mailing address, as well as your student’s new school contact information, please provide such information at the appointment.  Having these documents will help in expediting your student’s transfer to their new school.

Please email Shelli at or call 316-218-4203 between the hours of 7:30a and 3:00p should you have questions.