Congratulations to James Harris, Andover High School speech and debate teacher/coach, for being inducted into the Kansas Speech Communication Association Hall of Fame!
Since Mr. Harris arrived in Andover in 2005, AHS has had:
- Nine state speech state champions and five runners-up.
- 2022 state team runner-up.
- 55 qualifiers to the National Speech and Debate Association national championship.
- A 2015 national champion in oratory.
- A 2016 national runner-up in oratory.
- Seven students named Academic All-Americans
- And many other speech/debate achievements.
Congratulations, Mr. Harris, on this honor!