School Sponsored Clubs
School sponsored clubs shall be under the direct control of Andover High School personnel. Every school sponsored club shall have a constitution that has been approved by the building principal and filed in the school office. School sponsored clubs should meet at least one of the following criteria requirements:
- Provide academic or athletic benefit for students.
- Promote citizenship of students at school or in the community
School clubs have sponsor/student chosen meeting dates during T-Time from 9:30-10:10 AM on Wednesday, or before or after school. Participation in club programs is optional.
Andover High School current club options:
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes- Derek Base (sponsor)
- Future Business Leaders of America- Holly Avalos (sponsor)
- Kids4Kids- Jeff Roper (sponsor)
- Link Crew- Mark Cross (sponsor)
- National Honor Society [by induction only]- Meredith Mendenhall (sponsor)
- The Force [student advocacy group]- Beverly Lang (sponsor)
- Clay Target Club – Randy Randall (sponsor) – email@example.com
- eSports – Kirsten Zauch (sponsor) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multi Ethnic Student Advisory [by application only] – Connie Redic (Asst. Principal) and Austin Bohanon (counselor)