Requesting Transcripts Online
SIGNING UP FOR YOUR PARCHMENT ACCOUNT
To sign up for your parchment account so you can have your transcripts sent to colleges and the NCAA follow these steps.
- Log on to parchment.com, click on create account. NOTE: Please DO NOT use your usd385.org email – use your personal email.
- Select Learners/Parents
- Fill out information and click sign up.
- After you click sign up it will ask you if you want colleges and scholarship provides to send you information and you can click yes or no.
- Click on sign up
- Click on the + and add Andover High School. Make sure and select Andover Kansas.
- Fill out school information. Click on I waive my rights… and click on consent and request.
YOU NOW HAVE A PARCHMENT ACCOUNT
- When you log into your account you click on order under Your credentials from Andover High School to request a transcript sent to the college of your choice.
- Fill in the information in the search box and add the college you wish to have your transcript sent to.
- Click save and continue.
- Review the information and click continue
- Sign and type your name, make sure to click the box that says this is really you.
- Save and continue.
You do not need to click on the profile, it will ask for information you do not need in order to have transcripts sent.
If you request a self- view you will see your transcript but it is not be an official transcript.
Reminder: and "unofficial self view" is exactly what it says, "unofficial." It cannot be sent to colleges or other institutions. You must request an official transcript to be sent.
Links to common problems with Parchment accounts:
I received the registration code. Now what do I do?
I no longer have access to the email address on my Parchment Account.
If you are having trouble logging in.
Error message: “The record you are trying to add is already matched with the following user…..”
I need to add a school to my account.
How do I place an order?
When I went to reset my password, the link said "you have already clicked the link." – The message you are encountering is due to your email server clicking on the link before you can and this would not be a Parchment related issue. The quickest way to resolve this is by copying the link in a browser window opposite from the one that is being used. For example: if using Google Chrome switch to Firefox or Incognito. You would want to request a new password reset as the previous link will no longer work.