Information for the College-Bound Student Athlete


If you are a student athlete who wants to play sports in college you will have to register with the NCAA for both Division I and Division II schools, or the NAIA for NAIA schools. Below are links to the NCAA eligibility center and the NAIA website.


NCAA Eligibility Center


NAIA Eligibility Center


Helpful Information

NCAA Frequently Asked Questions 

Division I Eligbility Worksheet

Division II Eligbility Worksheet

NCAA Division I and Division II Initial Eligibility Requirements