Andover High School offers a variety of clubs for students! These clubs, which are sponsored by AHS staff, have a constitution approved by the principal and paperwork filed in the school office. School sponsored clubs should meet at least one of the following criteria requirements:
- Provide academic or athletic benefit for students.
- Promote citizenship of students at school or in the community.
School clubs have sponsor/student chosen meeting dates during T-Time (seminar) from 9:30-10:10 AM on Wednesday, or before or after school. Participation in club programs is optional.
Andover High School current club options:
- Fellowship of Christian Athletes- Derek Base (sponsor)
- Future Business Leaders of America- Holly Avalos (sponsor)
- Kids4Kids- Jeff Roper (sponsor)
- Link Crew- Mark Cross (sponsor)
- National Honor Society [by induction only]- Meredith Mendenhall (sponsor)
- The Force [student advocacy group]- Beverly Lang (sponsor)
- Clay Target Club – Randy Randall (sponsor) – firstname.lastname@example.org
- eSports – Aaron Weatherbie - email@example.com and Jose Gonzalez – firstname.lastname@example.org (Co-sponsors)
- Multi Ethnic Student Advisory [by application only] – Austin Bohanon (counselor)
- Asian Culture Club
- Trojans Together (Works with FAA Students )
- Philosophy Club – Kate Loyle (sponsor)
- Makers Space
- Reading Club
- Creative Writing Club